Bachelor Of Pharmacy
[rev_slider alias=”courses” slidertitle=”Courses”][/rev_slider]
5 Years (10 Semesters)
Fees for the Sudanese and: 700,000 SDG + (50,000 Registration fees)
Fees for foreigners: 2500 $ + (200$ Registration fee)
Dean: Dr. NAHID OSMAN AHMED EISA
The Goals and Objectives of Pharmacy Student Education:
The mission of the program of Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm.) is to provide the country with educated pharmacists having broad– based modern pharmacy knowledge and well trained professionals with the required skills to serve the public with the relevant pharmaceutical efforts and to compete with other international graduates.
The main aims and objectives of pharmacy program are to:
- Provide the student with the broad- based pharmacy knowledge with the required skills and motivations of pharmacy profession.
- Inspire the students to appreciation and satisfaction of the pharmacy as life- long learning profession.
- Prepare the students to apply their pharmaceutical knowledge and skills in every medical setting.
- Provide the students with pharmaceutical knowledge and skills to:
- Contribute in public health and solving drug related problems such as drug misuse and drug abuse.
- Enable the students to proceed to post graduate studies in some specialized areas.
- Share in improving the practice of pharmacy as a disciplinary profession in the country.